CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to Guam Silly Girl

I decided to do a page with some newer pictures. I didn't follow any layout hoping that it would force me to get some inspiration. My contrast choices weren't so good but... I still think its a cute page. Maybe its the pictures that make it cute? The layout didn't take too long which was nice. I was back and forth all night with whether or not I wanted to scrapbook but, I figured that I should because I dont know when I'm going to get another chance. These pictures were taken the first week on the island. Hence the title.... Ok, hope you likes!!

The whole layout

First page, the little caption says, "A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step".


second page

1 comments:

MillerFam said...

Nicole, I had no idea you loved to scapbook so much. I love to, but I haven't done it in a long time. I would love to get together sometime and get back into it. I could pick you up and we could come to my house if you want to get out. Let me know
Jen