CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Git R Done

I HATE these pages! I feel like I have lost all inspiration and creativity. Maybe its because I feel so overwhelmed with all the different scrapbooks I have to catch up on that I feel like in in "hurry up and get it done" mode. I had NO ideas for these two pages last night. I searched my stickers about a hundred times. All of my quotes, my letters, everything... But, they are done. Its seems like I'm so dissapointed with Tatums album. I LOVE Rodney Jr.s first year album, maybe I should start copying those pages for Tatums album. I have come to discover that doing a page that is a 'moment' or a day is much easier than doing a page because you have to catch up and 'Git R Done'.
This is Tatums cover page. I dont mind this one.

The whole layout. I had to shot it at a funny angle becuase I kept getting a glare from the flash.


First page. "All things grow with love". The sticker at the top left says "my 4th month".

Again, this is at a funny angle. This is the second page. The sticker to the top right says "my 5th month".

0 comments: