CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

For Momma!

I am starting this blog for my mom and my sister who actively scrapbook back home. We love to scrapbook together whenever we can but, since I am half a world away, I decided to post my scrapbook pages so that I can feel like I'm staying connected and sharing it with them. Miss ya guys!
I feel that these pages are missing something. I have to say, after organizing all of my things, it was so easy to get the pages done. I put the kids to bed at 8 and by 10 I am finished and all cleaned up! That doesn't normally happen! Anyways, I am very far behind on Tatums scrapbook. These are her pages for her third month. Which was in December of '05. Yes, I have more than just three months of her scrapbook done but, not much more!! Sorry the pictures aren't that clear. I used Rodneys camera and shot them in the dark! But, you get the idea...
Now that I'm looking at it from this view, the crooked paper strips are bothering me!! haha

The whole layout

The upper right corner says, "Little girls are precious gifts wrapped in love serene, Their dresses tied with sashes, Their Futures tied with dreams" The bottom right sticker says "my third month"


The sticker to the right says "Smile often, just for the fun of it".

1 comments:

Jen said...

"Actively"???...Boy I wish!, They look good...miss ya...Jen